Want to be creative and idealistic in your own way try this “Icing cupcake twist” and you may enjoy engaging in a low cost business ideas. Low cost business ideas may help you start earning money in your own, you are the boss of your business plus you can possibly create your ideas out of your imaginations. So what are you waiting for this Icing cupcake twist may help you achieving low cost business ideas.
Things needed in making icing cupcake twist:
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- Mixing bowl
- Cup cake pans
- Paper liners
- Tooth pick
- Cup cake cups
Steps in making Cupcakes:
In making cupcakes you have to follow this easy and simple steps to achieve your own delicious cupcakes inventions.
1. First step, you need to preheat oven to 350 degrees and then line cupcake pans with paper liners.
2. Second step, you are going to combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add shortening, milk, and vanilla. Beat for 1 minute on medium speed. Scrape side of bowl with a spatula.
3. Third step, add eggs to the mixture. Beat for 1 minute on medium speed. Scrape bowl again. Beat on high speed for 1 minute 30 seconds until well mixed.
4. Fourth step, you have to spoon cupcake batter into paper liners until 1/2 to 2/3 full.
5. Fifth step, bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
6. Sixth step, cool 5 minutes in pans then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.
- 3 cups icing sugar
- double cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Food coloring (optional)
- Metal bowl
- Icing plastic/ pastry bag
- Icing tip/ metal tip
Steps in making icing:
1. First add icing sugar to a metal bowl. Pour the cream slowly into the centre of the icing sugar and mix slowly with a fork, in order to break up any lumps.
2. Second, if you are adding the icing to a hot product, make sure the mixture is thick and that there is slightly less cream than sugar. For cupcakes that are at room temperature, the icing mixture should be slightly thinner.
3. Third, once the icing sugar and cream are fully incorporated, add the vanilla essence and mix. The colour can be diluted by adding equal additional amounts of icing sugar and double cream.
4. Fourth, make sure the mixture is of a spreadable consistency and is lump-free.
If you are done making the cupcakes and icing then you can now create your twist by putting icing designs on the top of the cupcakes. Prepare the cupcakes by making it inline then get the icing and put it inside the pastry bag with a icing tip, after putting the icing in the icing bag you can create designs in your own and make it on the top of the cupcakes. Add flavours to become more personalized and colors to make unique presentations.
So that’s it so easy and yet very unique, you may now start creating your cute imaginations in a low cost business ideas.
Icing cupcake twist is best idea for any occasions. It can be a decoration for the cakes also it can be a sort of giveaways for parties like birthdays, weddings, baby shower and many more. Create your cute inventions out of your imaginations.
> sell this for only php 25.00 each
> also you can present this per box.
Small size box contains four cupcakes and will cost php 150.00
Medium size box contains six cupcakes and will cost php 200.00
Large size box contains eight cupcakes and will cost php 250.00
You might want to check this out: